ISSBA Assist - Terms and Conditions
- For clarification, ISSBA is the Ipswich & Suffolk Small Business Association. Members are current, paid up ISSBA members. Suppliers are the organisations on the panel that will provide the advice.
- ISSBA Assist is a benefit that is available to ISSBA members. Members must have a current, paid up membership in order to use ISSBA Assist.
- ISSBA members are able to access up to 30 minutes of telephone advice free of charge in the available subjects. This will be limited to one use of each subject in each membership year. This will reset for the following year once membership has been successfully renewed.
- The available subjects will be listed on the ISSBA website.
- If a member requires longer than 30 minutes for their query this is at the discretion of the supplier. Charges for this additional time will be quoted by the supplier and agreed by the member before continuing.
- Enquiries should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ISSBA will endeavour to arrange for the relevant supplier to make contact with the member within 48 hours of the enquiry being submitted where possible. This applies Monday to Friday. Enquiries received after 5pm on a Friday will not be seen until Monday morning.
- The available minutes will reset on each renewal date – minutes cannot be carried over into the following year.
- ISSBA does not accept responsibility for the advice given by suppliers.
- ISSBA reserves the right to withdraw this benefit at any time.